Hungry for profit

 Odds on jobs      

Money Slipping Through Your Fingers? - Your Trading Edge Magazine 

How do you keep the money you have got? Simple get a system.?

Systems on their own are not enough they need propping up.

I choose the race, you buy the system and come up with your selections. I will vet the race and give you

my suggestions. It will cost you £25.00 If you don't make  at least £100.00 in profit in 3 months I will give you a refund. a lot of people end up with less, however I will make it hard for you to ask me for a refund.

One thing I know for sure you will never be in a position to ask for a refund, I will make sure of that.

Ok , let me give you some more ammo. I have paraded my skills for long time with no audience.

I no longer need an audience. They never came when I wanted them. Anyhow company is good

and I have a lot of ways to make this a concrete affair. you do not have to eand any month without

money. This is a double, I will be adding a lot more systems to this page. You can make a double out of the occassion.I will prop up your information and together we will get results that bring us profits.

Does that sound good.?  I do have a few good tipsters who I sadly have to vet but their information is good and So I am able to ride on them and make good. Do you want to have that sort of success?

Forget the woes, treat this as a new day. It is now a good experience. Today I was on a 50-1 shot.Ezanak

in the 5.25p.m. at Ayr. That is a good feeling. I had it in a multiple where he was the only winner. I had 8 other horses with him, none of the others even placed, so much for tipsters. I worked the race separately and so I backed him twice. I also did some make sure deals so I made money. You can have many days like this if you so choose.

Claim your membership here

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cash returns

why people lose money?